Board of Directors ~ 2016
Our dedicated Board of Directors ensure that we are in business! They devote their time, energy, and at times – even their funds – to help the museum be the BEST it can be! Meet the current BOARD OF DIRECTORS for the North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame:
Don Miller – Retired President Penske Racing South
Cecile Ebert – President Roe Ltd.
Darrell Gwynn – NHRA Team Owner
Rusty Wallace – 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup Series Champion
Mickey Nutting – COO OF BullDawg Marketing
Honor Roll – Posthumous Award
- 1983 Winston Cup Series Champion
- Former NASCAR Team Owner
- Chief Financial Officer of NCARHOF
- Treasurer Rescue Ranch
- President & CEO of Metier Construction
- Vice President of NASCAR Team & Community Relations at NASCAR Technical Institute
- Marketing & Promotions
- 2008 Daytona 500 Winner
- USAC National Open Wheel Champion
- Owner/Operator of Rhine Enterprise/Rhine Built
- Stock Car Historian
- Racing Historian
- Public Relations
- Retired Manufacturing Engineer & Facility Manager – Timken Co.
- Principle, Graphic Designer & Photographer of Pinnacle Graphics
- President – MicroRam Electronics, Inc.